Friday, September 11, 2015

Twitter Chats

If I could moderate a Twitter chat, it would probably be one that I could use to get information for my project. Because part of my project is lessening the stigma that comes along with mental illness, I think it would be helpful for people to provide examples of some of the stereotypes that they've heard, or even thought. Yesterday when we participated in a class Twitter chat, it was really interesting to see how a social media platform allowed a group of people to discuss a series of questions provided by a single moderator. You don't even have to be in the same country as the moderator or other people in the chat to participate. It helps strengthen the global connection between people/brings people from all areas with the same mindset to a single place to connect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment